Motorhome, Campers & RV Rental Vancouver Island
RV Renting is an excellent way to explore British Columbia and all of its natural beauty. Rv rental Vancouver Island offer one-way rentals, so you can travel the island’s length and return your RV in Victoria or Nanaimo.
You will be able to experience some of the most scenic places in Canada while also experiencing life without having to worry about cooking, cleaning, or worrying about anything else!
How much is it to rent an RV in Vancouver?
Renting an RV in Vancouver is an excellent option for families with small children, older couples looking to get away on their last adventure, or solo travellers who want some time out from the hustle of city life.
The average price ranges from $85-107 per night depending on if you pick up your rental at a location near downtown Vancouver or if you pick it up from a location on Vancouver Island.
- The cost varies depending on the type of RV, duration, and number of rentals.
- A daily rental ranges from $125 to $150 for a small Rv up to around $400 per day for an upscale motorhome.
- For monthly rentals, prices usually fall between $2000 -$4000 (depending again on size).
- The most affordable Rv rentals are those that can be reserved on a nightly basis. Rates range from $50 for something small and economical to around $200 per night for an upscale motorhome.
- A few companies offer promotional rates or special packages, so make sure you inquire about these when comparing prices. You may also get the different types of Rv rentals available for other destinations.
What is the cheapest way to rent an RV in BC?
- Know the date you want to leave and return: The earlier in advance, the cheaper your rental rates will be.
- Booking for an entire month? Discounts are available!
- Check out Facebook groups like RV Rental Deals of Canada – this is a closed group with over 25,000 members who share deals and discounts.
- Compare prices from different companies before booking anything to ensure that you’re getting the best deal possible.
- They also offer a free nationwide quote service – we’ll give you an idea of what your monthly rates will be without even having to book!
- Check for deals online that aren’t listed on the company website.
- Sign up for newsletters and follow them on social media.
- Always remember that you’re renting an RV from people who know what it’s like to be out there traveling themselves.
Drivable RV Cost
- A drivable RV rentals start at $125.00 per day for an economy motorhome with a bathroom and kitchenette, while the deluxe version will cost you between $200-$240 per day, depending on your needs
- With our regular discounts of over 15% off base rates, find out how much it would be to rent one of our RVs
- Our RVs are fully insured and easy to use with safe and reliable class RVs.
- We offer a variety of suitable vehicles from passenger vans to Class B+ motor homes and trailers
Are there RV rentals with unlimited mileage?
There are RV rentals with unlimited miles, but these will typically cost you more. The average rental is around $250 a week, including gas and insurance. It’s also important to factor in the destination you want to go to since some goals may be too far for your mileage allowance.
Is there any minimum age to be able to rent an RV in Vancouver Island?
The minimum age to rent an RV varies between businesses but is typically 18 years of age. The driver has to have a valid driving license and provide insurance coverage when renting out the vehicle.
To drive an RV in the state of Washington, does one need a special license?
It depends on the driving styles you plan to use and where you’ll be coming from. If your planned route does not cross state lines, then you will not need a CDL. There are exceptions to this. For example, if your planned route goes through the Canadian province of Quebec (or other areas), then you would need an International Driving Permit in addition to your driver’s license.
If your trip does cross state lines within Canada or internationally, then yes, you’ll need a CDL.
Are our RV rentals pet-friendly?
Many RV owners permit pets in their rentals. RV rentals can accommodate pets up to a certain weight. The weight limit varies from rental company to company, but for most companies, the maximum allowed is 50 pounds. Some have restrictions that will not allow pets or only more minor breeds such as cats and small dogs.
Contact your travel agent or the rental company to determine if pets are allowed on your RV. Please note that, in general, dogs will need a dog bed and pet food for their stay as well. Please also consider the size of the vehicle and whether there is room inside for you and your pet.
If not, please inquire about off-road vehicle options. Sometimes, pets are not allowed on the vehicle, so please check first before booking your rental.
When renting an RV in Vancouver, is it necessary to purchase insurance?
An RV company will usually provide insurance for your vehicle, but you may be able to purchase an additional policy if desired. In most cases, this is required. You can also obtain coverage from other sources such as a credit card or personal auto insurance provider. Always check with the individual providers before making any decisions on that matter and read the fine print.
If you plan to use your auto insurance, make sure they will cover an RV before renting one, or else you may be liable for any accidents that occur during your rental period. You should also check whether a credit card company provides coverage and, if so, what kind of limits are available on their policy, as these can vary.
RV Rentals Vancouver island.
In Canada, Vancouver Island is one of the world’s top cities for people who want to live there. An Rv rental in Vancouver is the type of vehicle that tourists can rent who visit the British Columbia area to explore the beauty and discover new things. If you want to relax, there are many RV camping places in this region, like Cathedral Grove Park or Victoria Bug Zoo, where animal lovers will enjoy staying.
The island offers many opportunities, including golfing, hiking trails, mountain biking, and fishing which means it is the perfect destination if you’re seeking fun activities with friends or family members!
How to find a perfect RV rental?
Your search for the perfect RV rental ends when you choose one of our Rv in Vancouver Island. Whether you are looking to explore British Columbia’s beaches or want a weekend away, we are a locally owned service provider. We have an affordable and luxurious RV that is perfect for your needs.
We offer clean, safe, and well-maintained recreational vehicles with all of the amenities needed to enjoy your vacation in comfort. We also provide extras such as camping chairs and tents, so you don’t need to worry about carrying them on your trip.
RV Rental Vancouver Island
To find a perfect motorhome rental! Our staff will help you find what will suit your needs best – from those looking for something more adventurous to those who want an easy drive with all of their creature comforts along the way. We have rentals in Victoria (BC), Nanaimo (BC), and Campbell River (BC). Choose one that suits you today!
We hope you found the information on our blog helpful as you decide, or at least gave you some great ideas to explore! If not, we’re always here to help. If anything is unclear about what type of rental would be best suited for your needs, give us a call today if anything is unclear about what type of rental would be best suited for your needs. It can feel like there are just too many decisions with all these choices – but it doesn’t have to be that way!
Contact us anytime if you need assistance finding the perfect RVs for your trip to BC.
You won’t regret it 🙂