RV Rental Ontario and Motorhome Hire Canada
If you need to rent an RV, Ontario is the perfect place. Rv rental Ontario has a variety of options for anyone that needs to get out and explore this beautiful province. Whether they’re going for one day or a week, many different models can suit your needs. There are even some great companies with pickup services if you don’t have time to pick up your rental vehicle in person!
What Are RV Rentals?
RV rentals are an excellent way to experience the world from a whole other perspective. RVs come in many different sizes and styles that fit any traveller, including family vacation, couple’s retreat, or solo travel for those who want to recharge their batteries. In addition, It is often more affordable than booking a hotel room every night (plus, you have a kitchen and bathroom!), so it’s the perfect way to travel long distances without sacrificing comfort.
RV Motorhome Renting cost
- Renting an RV can be expensive. The type of camper and the duration of its rental can alter pricing significantly. For example, a one-week for a Class A motorhome will cost more than renting that exact vehicle for two days. Still, certain factors will help you decide what kind of price ranges to expect.
- Prices can vary depending on the duration, the size of the RV, and whether or not it is self-contained (meaning that it has a full kitchen). Still, this information will be available upon request from your local dealership.
- The average price for an RV motorhome to rent ranges between $450-$550 for a week-long time with Ontario RV.
- Please note that the prices for renting an RV can vary depending upon availability, pickup destinations, and duration of the rental. These are just average rates.
- Renters should also be aware of additional fees like fuel surcharges or mileage charges if they take from an out-of-town dealer.
RV renting cost in Ontario?
Renters may be surprised to know that the prices for RV rentals in Ontario, Canada, can vary quite slightly. It all depends on whether you need just one vehicle or more than one, what type of RV is required, and how much driving time will occur. The simplest way to discover out the cost would be by contacting an individual company.
The cost of the average RV rental is $350 per day, and that’s for a full-sized motorhome. Multiples vehicles rented or larger models will put an increase on this price. Some companies also charge extra if any driving is involved with the trip. Renters may also need additional charges to get a perfect RV that equip with what they need.
When renting an RV, some things to consider are bed and kitchen supplies, air conditioning or heating, a TV/DVD player, and any other special equipment that you may need for your travel. The prices can vary from $150 – 500 per week, depending on your choice and length of stay.
The RV owner will also determine these costs and what they include with the RV you choose to rent. To find the cheapest RV rental, keep in mind that this cost does not fit your travel expenses such as food and fuel.
Is it legal to sleep in a truck camper?
It may not be illegal, but you could technically be charged with trespassing on public property if you use the camper for sleeping. If you use it as an overnight parking spot or stop along the way, that is most likely ok. However, there is no guarantee. See your local laws to see what is and is not permitted. Just because one jurisdiction says it’s legal doesn’t mean that another will.
The cheapest way to rent an RV
Getting your RV is an excellent idea if you are planning a trip for months. Vacation rentals can offer fantastic discounts on long-term trips. However, sometimes it will be hard to find the one you are looking for, especially in big cities like Toronto, where many RVs are for sale. If you are seeking a cheap way to get an RV, here’s how you can have it done:
- Research well on the internet and from different travel agencies to find out about the rates from various companies that offer vacation rentals;
- Once you have found what exactly you want, go ahead and make reservations early. That should give you a chance to negotiate the prices if ever there is one. Always consider travelling during off-peak seasons because it can help you save money;
- Make sure that you know what the rates include and those which do not have. This way, you can save more on other expenses for your trip;
- Let the company know if you need additional features for your driver, such as GPS, DVD player, and others. Some companies charge extra if any of the items are missing;
- Make sure to get quality insurance from your vehicle insurer or agent before driving off on your trip. It will help in covering damages to other vehicles or properties;
- Hire a great insurance company that offers NCCI and CLUE, both of which are very useful for you when renting an RV.
Conclusion of RV Rental Ontario:
If you’re seeking a cheap way to explore some of the best destinations in Ontario, then RV rentals are definitely for you. You can find anything from small class C motorhomes that sleep four people up to full-size RVs with spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
And there’s no need to worry about gas since all our vehicles come equipped with onboard generators!