Find The Perfect Camper, Motorhome or RV Rental Near You in Kelowna
There are many RV rental companies in Kelowna, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, an RV is a great way to see everything that the area has to offer.
Plus, you’ll have all the comforts of home with you on your trip! So if you’re thinking about visiting Kelowna, be sure to check out campervanhire.com RV rentals as a great option. You won’t regret it!
RVs rental Kelowna
When it comes time for your next camping trip, consider renting an RV from campervanhire.com Kelowna RVs Rentals. We have a wide variety of RVs to choose from, and we’re sure to have one that’s perfect for your needs.
Kelowna is a perfect location in British Columbia to enjoy the great outdoors as well as fine wines. Perched in the Okanogan Lake in the beautiful Valley Okanagan, Kelowna is known for its award-winning wineries and stunning views. Enjoy skiing or tasting chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon wines at a local winery.
The town of Kelowna is a center for arts and culture with live theater, music venues, and art galleries. The city also offers a variety of restaurants from casual dining to white-tablecloth establishments.
RV RENTALS IN THE OKANAGAN & BEYOND
If you’re looking for a great camping destination, look no further than the Valley in British Columbia. This beautiful region is home to some of the best camping spots in the country, and it’s also home to a variety of RV companies.
If you’re looking for an RVs company, be sure to check out campervanhire.com Kelowna RV Rentals.
Call us today at +44 161 850 5896 for more information or to book your RV today!
Rent A Camper Van This Summer
Summer is the perfect time to go camping, and if you’re looking for a great way to do it, consider renting an RV from campervanhire.com Kelowna bc RV Rentals.
If you’re looking for an RV company in the Okanagan Valley,
Campervan RV Rentals by the day or week.
RV owners will rent either for a week or for a day, Campervan RV Rentals Kelowna bc is the best way to tour and see all the places to go camping and have a picnic lunch in. You can also check the schedule for special events, wine tastings, and farmers’ markets that you may want to time your rental around.
Top Motorhome Rentals
Here are the top motorhome rentals as rated by users on Trustpilot.
- Apollo Motorhome Holidays
- Just go motorhomes
- Britz Rentals
- Happy Campers NZ
Top 10 RV Travel Destinations from Kelowna
The top 10 RV travel destinations from Kelowna are as follows:
- The Okanagan Valley – Kelowna is located in the heart of the Lake Okanagan Valley, and it’s home to some of the best camping spots in the country.
- Yellowstone National Park – This iconic national park is a must-see for any RV traveler.
- The Grand Canyon – Another natural wonder that should be on every RV traveler’s list.
- The Rocky Mountains – A beautiful mountain range that offers a variety of camping and hiking opportunities.
- San Francisco – One of the most iconic cities in the United States, and a great destination for an RV road trip.
- Las Vegas – The city that never sleeps is a great destination for an RV road trip with camping experience.
- Orlando – Home to Walt Disney World and other popular theme parks, Orlando is a great family vacation destination.
- New York City – The biggest city in the United States offers something for everyone.
- Niagara Falls – The famous falls are a must-see for any RV traveler.
- The Pacific Coast Highway – A scenic stretch of highway that runs along the west coast of the United States.
British Columbia is a great place to explore in an RV, where you can find all kinds of different terrains to camp in, including the Rocky Mountains and Vancouver Island. Rent an RV is a great way to see as much of this beautiful province as possible at your own pace.
Create your experience
Start your trip to the stunning Valley! Bring a family member, a partner, or simply a few friends on an outdoor adventure. Choose the right motorhome size for you and your family. You’ll get a well-maintained RV in excellent condition that’s waiting for you to travel. It’s just a phone call away if
Who is RVR Kelowna?
RVR Kelowna is a rental company in Kelowna that offers affordable and luxurious vacation rentals throughout West Canada. Their camper vans are well-maintained and in excellent condition, and they offer a shuttle to Kelowna from Vernon BC. RVR Kelowna is one of the perfect choices for your RV needs in Kelowna!
The Best RV Rentals
There are many great RV rental companies in Kelowna, so it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. But campervanhire.com is definitely one of the best! We offer affordable and luxurious vacation rentals throughout western Canada, and their camper vans are well-maintained and in excellent condition. Plus, we offer a shuttle to Kelowna from Vernon BC, making it easy to get to your RV. If you’re looking for a great RV company in Kelowna, be sure to check out our website!
Top 10 RV destinations from Kelowna
There are many great RV destinations in Kelowna, but here are 10 of our favorites!
- Vernon BC
- Okanagan Falls
RV rentals pet friendly
All our campervans are pet-friendly RVs! Bring along your furry friend on your next RV road trip. Just be sure to let us know only a call when you make your booking request or reservation, so we can provide you with the proper pet supplies.
Top Travel Trailer Rentals
If you’re looking for a great way to travel and explore Kelowna and the surrounding area, consider renting a travel trailer. There are great travel trailer rental companies in Kelowna. A top travel trailer rental company is campervanhire.com. We have helped multiple customers along with roadside assistance to have a great time while RVing in Kelowna.
Quick Start Camping Trips
Camping can be a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy nature. If you’re new to camping, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Pick the right time of year. Camping in the summer can be a lot of fun, but it can also be very hot. Camping in the winter can be a lot of fun too, but it can be cold and windy. Try to pick a time of year that’s comfortable for you.
- Pick the right location. Some places are better for camping than others. Try to find a place that’s quiet and peaceful, and that has plenty of nature trails and other activities nearby.
- Pack the right gear. Make sure to pack a tent, sleeping bags, food, water, and other essentials. You may also want to bring things like binoculars, insect repellents, and a map.
- Enjoy yourself! Camping can be a lot of fun, so make sure to relax and enjoy yourself. Take time to
The perfect RV rental for your trip
Class A RVs are perfect for luxury travel trailers camping trips. These RV types are big and luxurious, along with roadside assistance and they come with all the amenities you need, including a kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping area.
If you’re looking for something a little smaller, consider renting a Class C RV. These RVs are smaller and more affordable, but they still come with all the amenities you need with pet-friendly RVs.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, consider renting an RV travel trailer. These trailers are much cheaper than Class A or Class C RVs, but they still come with all the amenities you need.
No matter what type of RV you choose, make sure to research your destination with well-connected roadside assistance and plan your trip accordingly.
If you’re looking for an RV rental in Kelowna, we recommend campervanhire.com. They have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from and their customer service is excellent along with insurance coverage. You can’t go wrong with Campervan Hire!